CAD-Mech

The Life and Times of an Associate Principal Designing Building Mechanical Systems On-Screen with AutoCAD & Revit MEP.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, October 8, 2007

The Initial Purpose

As I begin this, the original premise for this blog is to document the process of upgrading the corporate computers as CADstations. I'm to test a new PC in a live-design environment to confirm the configuration, program compatibility with the operating system, validation of changes made to our menus for AutoCAD 2008. All of that to be done with five working days of time. I will document as much as I can as well as I can if for no other reason than to recall what has transpired so I don't forget.

Future content will change over time once the new machine is validated. It will shift towards the operation of CAD in the Mechanical side of life in Construction Engineering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home